Our team is seeking a full-time Success Coach that will be embedded within a Wake County Public middle school to provide advocacy, intervention, and academic support for a variable case load of 50+ students. Additionally, based on the needs of the school, the Success Coach works to build relationships with a variety of community partners to provide school-wide supplemental enrichment opportunities. The CIS Wake Success Coach, incorporates academic case management to help students succeed in and out of the classroom. Critical steps to the academic case management approach include: 1) the development of action plans with attainable goals co-developed with students and 2) the implementation of focused academic strategies. Through this approach, student progress is tracked in three key areas: Attendance, Behavior, and Course work success in core courses.
- Bilingual oral and written communication skills strongly preferred (Spanish).
- Minimum of a 4 year college/university degree in Education, Mental Health, Child Development, Youth Development, Social Work or related field.
- Successful data management and weekly, monthly and quarterly reports required.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, plus the ability to multi-task are a must.
- Successful criminal records check is required.
Career Level: Entry-level
Job Type: Full-time
Salary Range: $30,000-$40,000
Compensation Package: Health, Vision, Life, Long Term Disability and up to 3% salary match for IRA contributions
HOW TO APPLY:
Submit a cover letter and resume via email to Mrs. DeWand Turnage Hooper, Senior Director of School Programs at firstname.lastname@example.org. References will be requested. Please be advised that while all applications and expressed interest in this work are appreciated, only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted.