Position: Grants Manager
Status: Part-time, hourly
Salary Range: $30-$45/hour, $30,000-$45,000
Summary: In collaboration with the management team, the Grants Manager is responsible for securing financial support from private foundation, corporate foundation and government and religious grant makers, including researching and writing grant proposals and preparing impact reports and all supporting documents.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, communications, creative writing, or a related field
- A minimum of two years experience in grant writing
- Excellent knowledge of proposal submission and fundraising process
- Ability to study and understand programs and funding requirements of the organization
- Strong research skills and knowledge of information sources
- Multitasking, organizational and time management skills
- Lead grant prospecting, research, writing and submission processes;
- Maintain records of all active grant awards, including amount, restrictions/designations, approved budget, staff lead, program and reporting requirements.
- Provide notice to all relevant staff of new grant awards (amount, grant period, approved budget, metrics/outcomes, deliverables).
- Serve as staff expert on grant restrictions/designations, allowable expenses; collaborate with ED to ensure program leads operate within funder requirements.
- Analyze records of student outcomes and participation in programs.
- Have primary responsibility for development and execution of all proposals; write and archive all proposals with a long-term relationship-management approach
How to Apply:
Submit: Cover letters and resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org by August 12, 2022. References will be requested. Please be advised that while all applications and expressed interest in this work are appreciated, only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted.