Strategic Development Resources
Virginia serves as a consultant or co-consultant on various projects for both the “for profit” and “not-for-profit” sectors. Current projects include NC State Bar Foundation, ARTS NC STATE Gregg Museum campaign, and Rufty Homes/Rufty-Peedin Commercial. Previous professional projects include services for NC State Bar Foundation, Coldwell Banker Commercial Trademark Properties, Progress Energy’s North Carolina Economic Development Department, Rex Healthcare Foundation, State Animal Response Team (SART), Performance Edge, NC Partnership, Inc., and the Contemporary Art Foundation.
– Development of public relations and business development plans.
– Creation of public relations and marketing materials to support business objectives
– Volunteer development and training
– Special event coordination
– Donor prospect research, identification and cultivation
– Facilitation of Board and Staff training
– Database creation and management